- Admission will be made as per rules/instructions of Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Each Candidate shall fill up the admission form neatly in his/her own handwriting for admission to different programs offered by the college and shall submit the form in the college office.
- The following documents are to be attached with the admission form:
a) Two copies of latest passport size coloured photographs with light background at specified places.
b) Attested photocopies of following certificates:
i) Matriculation certificate.
ii) Details marks card of qualifying examination.
iii) Character certificate from the Principal of the Institution/College last attended.
iv) If there is a gap in studies, self attested certificate of gap year.
v) Migration certificate from previous University/ Board other than Punjab Board or Punjabi University, Patiala.
vi) Reserved category/Sub category certificate from the competent authority.
- No-objection certificate from the employer in case the candidate is in service.
- Students will fill admission form and register themselves with the college before commencement of each semester. Without this, no student will be permitted to attend classes.
- Passed out students are advised to seek refund of the college security within one year from the declaration of the result of final semester/year failing which the security amount will be forfeited and no refund will be permitted.
- Fees will be refunded as per University/ Management/ UGC/ Govt. rules.
- A student can opt for Elementary Punjabi under following conditions:
i) Those whose mother tongue is not Punjabi and who have not taken up the subject of Punjabi in the lower examination viz. Matric and 10+2 etc.
ii) Students from States other than Punjab, Defense Personnel, Govt. and Semi-Govt. Servants and the children/wards of such employees as they have stayed outside Punjab for at least ten years immediately before the admission.
iii) Children of NRI and Foreign students.
iv) In case of such other candidates where the Vice-Chancellor feels expedient, he may have the opinion of the Foreign Student Advisor.
- An eligibility certificate is required for the candidates, passing her/her qualifying exam from any board other than Punjab, Haryana and Himachal School Board and CBSE, ICSE Schools being run in Punjab and Chandigarh and Punjabi University Patiala.
- Reservation of seats will be as per university rules.
- Those candidates having re-appear in 10+2 would be admitted provisionally in B.A. I subject to the condition that they will pass the 10+2 examination before the Semester I examination.